Check out this goofy dock I got for Christmas

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by nigelly, Dec 25, 2013.

1. nigelly, Dec 25, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2014

nigelly macrumors regular

nigelly

So I got this iPhone Dock for Christmas. It is quite elegant looking however kind of silly at the same time. It is also intriguing yet unpractical because the dock has to plug into the headphone jack to work.

[​IMG]
    image on Flickr
    I am curious if I can turn this into a Bluetooth Dock by adding some sort of Bluetooth adapter that connects to the dock via the headphone jack. Anyone got any ideas?

2. pooleman Suspended

pooleman

This is the equivalent of getting a lump of coal for Christmas. You must've been really bad this year.

3. nigelly thread starter macrumors regular

nigelly

Haha well that's a very subjective statement. But I can tell by your signature that you measure your personal wealth in Apple products so I can understand how receiving something like this would disappoint you.

4. pooleman Suspended

pooleman

My statement was "tongue-in-cheeck". Also, I do not measure my wealth in Apple products. If I did I'd have updated it to reflect my new 2012 Mac mini, my new iPad Air, and my new iPhone.

5. jamezr macrumors G3

jamezr

That is awesome! I'll bet it brought a smile to your face! Very unique :)

6. nigelly thread starter macrumors regular

nigelly

Yea I just think it could be useful if I could find a bluetooth adapter that could connect to it. Has anyone ever seen anything like that?

7. 24hrpizza macrumors member

i'm checkin it out dude....might be cool to see their spin on a rotary phone