Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blackfox

macrumors 65816
Feb 18, 2003
PDX
umm...maybe it is too early and/or I'm too thick, but what/where am I supposed to be looking for this flash wonder?

It is all russian to me. Seems like a forum page, didn't see any appropriate links...

help a brother out...

zip file doesn't work either btw.

stevehaslip

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2004
The Ocean Floor
yeah sure its a pretty interesting idea, but its not like its amazing. Good but not amazing, I bet it took ages to do but its not the most orignal idea.

applekid

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2003
Wow, that was the first thing made in Flash running at full speed on my Bondi Blue iMac in OS X! ;)

It seriously was...

Okay, but that was pretty spiffy. I liked it. :)

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
Show off! :rolleyes: :mad:

(jk) I don't know how they did that, but that must have taken a lot of patients. I like how it started out as a skeleton, then nude woman, then bikini, then fully clothed.

absolut_mac

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2003
Dallas, Texas
Applespider said:
I could just hear Rolf Harris 'Can you tell what it is yet?' ;)

Most American probably don't know who Rolf Harris is.

While I enjoyed his drawing skills, especially the seemingly apparent randomness of his execution, I always found his attempts at humor pretty lame.

Counterfit

macrumors G3
Aug 20, 2003
sitting on your shoulder
tech4all said:
(jk) I don't know how they did that, but that must have taken a lot of patients. I like how it started out as a skeleton, then nude woman, then bikini, then fully clothed.
My drawing class teacher would have gotten on him for "going for details before suggesting everything" :D
It's still pretty cool though. :cool:

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
It would've been faster to just draw the lady first than having to draw, then erase her skeleton.

cyanide

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2005
Chicago
while time-consuming, this didn't take too much skill. Any artist with a wacom could do this easily. I am more overwhelmed by the time spent than the animation itself. talk about tedious...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.