jmdMac

macrumors regular
Feb 8, 2010
Alaska
Wow....rMBPs look awesome. Can you send in your own or do you have to purchase it from them? If you have to buy it from them that kind of sucks, since you can't choose which specs you want.

Crzyrio

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2010
Wow....rMBPs look awesome. Can you send in your own or do you have to purchase it from them? If you have to buy it from them that kind of sucks, since you can't choose which specs you want.

Once you click add to card, they give you the option to change the basic configuration :)

They look very awesome though, wish it wasnt so expensive.

dastinger

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2012
Wow, just wow. Love some of the Retinas I saw in the website. Wish they had an option to send our own Retina in for them to paint it. Awesome!

vatter69

macrumors 6502a
Feb 4, 2013
Yea if they look half as nice as the website suggest but as written above, i just bought and not buying another and resell this to just get a white body ;)

Interstella5555

macrumors 603
Jun 30, 2008
yeah i just have it in my mind that if i spring to get something done and the item breaks a few months later i just wasted my money

To be fair (and this could have changed since I've used them) they replaced my Apple warranty with theirs so it was still covered in case there was a problem. It was pretty cool having a black iPod 2 years before Apple released one, but it was $40 cool, not $200 cool.

Nautilus007

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 13, 2007
U.S
Another thing is i replace my technology too quick to really enjoy it. I get a new iPad every year new laptop every year and usually a new desktop every two. You are right their prices have gone up everything seems so expensive. They must be doing well for themselves. Maybe ill get my next iPad done.

But for iPads they have http://www.Anostyle.com

jmdMac

macrumors regular
Feb 8, 2010
Alaska
WOW....

$950 (or $1150 with a student discount) to color a rMBP. This seems quite excessive, guess I will not be doing this...ever.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.