Check your AT&T plan

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by muledogus, Jun 5, 2009.

1. muledogus macrumors 6502

I just noticed that I was switched from the 1500 text plan to an unlimited message plan. I never made this change knowingly and they only way I could have done it accidentally is if I messed with it in the AT&T app. I really don't think that's the case though so I'd check if yours has remained the same.

Also, while looking into the change I noticed the one I'm signed up for now is a Messaging Unlimited plan, it says it inclucded MMS and all that, there is also just an iPhone Text Messaging Unlimited which is for texts only, though they are the same price.

2. Silv3rF0x macrumors member

Silv3rF0x

I have checked mine I am still on the plan named
    iPhone Data Plan + 200 Text 20.00

But I have the First Gen Iphone. So you might have the 3G version.

But nothing changed on my phone but I did click Check Upgrade. And said I am able to upgrade any time so new phones come out might just trade in the 1st Gen 8 gig to a 16gig

3. AiralynRose macrumors 6502a

They must be getting ready for 3.0 and making sure people know that their unlimited messaging includes MMS.

4. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

Mine still is set up for the standard iPhone text plan for my iPhone 3G.

And there is no option to change to the Messaging Unlimited plan.

5. Gix1k macrumors 68030

Gix1k

My plan is the same. However, they *****ed me on my rollover mins. :mad:

6. Silv3rF0x macrumors member

Silv3rF0x

My wife puncked me on my roll over mins. She used up all them. Setting on the phone ever sec of every day.

7. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

8. JForestZ34 macrumors 6502a

This is what my plan says also.. Mine doesn't show that I have MMS option either... There must be some lucky ones out there that have it already....

James

9. Cyclone Chris macrumors regular

Well, I just received this email from ATT today.

We'd like to inform you of an effort we're making to help us better serve you. Effective July 2009, we will be converting your wireless account(s) to a new national billing platform. You can continue to use your current device(s), features and services. The following explains the changes which will impact your account:

• You will see some slight differences in how charges are displayed on your invoice.

• You will be assigned a new billing account number. It will appear on your first bill
    after conversion.

• You will receive a new payment remittance address (known as a "lockbox"). Your new lockbox address will appear on your first bill after conversion.

• Accounts Payable information may need to be updated, particularly if you use an automated purchasing system.

• Your Monthly Service Discount which you receive due to a qualified company affiliation will apply to the monthly service charge of the primary wireless number only. It does not apply for add-a-line plans.

• If you receive a Monthly Service Discount, it will be applied after all other discounts have been processed.

• Some features, discounts and promotions may no longer be available after conversion.

If you have any questions regarding this notice, please call 611 or 1-800-331-0500 and mention conversion letter code SE5CONVL3. Thank you for choosing AT&T as your wireless provider. We appreciate your business.