Check Your Bills - Rollover Minutes

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ElecEagle, Jul 21, 2008.

1. ElecEagle macrumors member

I was looking at my online account this morning and realized that AT&T had "reset" my rollover minutes back to 0 (from 3284) due to a "change in price plan" ...even though I didn't change my 700-minute family plan during my iPhone upgrade. I called CS and they were nice about it, said they'd add the rollover minutes back ...we'll see ...

Just thought it might be worth checking for others.

2. ubersalad macrumors 6502a

I know having 3284 rollover minutes look good, but I am sure if you are able to accumulate to that amount, you won't ever actually use them.

3. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

Don't they reset when you sign a new contract?

4. honeycrisp macrumors regular

5. ubersalad macrumors 6502a

You can't expire 3000 minutes in a month...

6. uicandrew macrumors 6502a

That is true. the most number of minutes you can have expire in one month is the total # of minutes in your plan.

since they expire after 12 months, if you are on a 450 minute plan, the most you can have expire in 1 month is 450 minutes, and that is only if you never used ANY minutes exactly one year ago.

7. alexmarchuk macrumors 6502a

alexmarchuk

8. cliffrouse11bas macrumors regular

Mine reset but I can't tell if it was because we made my wife primary account holder so we could get the teacher discount. I had never used any so I should be able to build them back up.

9. Lexoticstylez02 macrumors 6502a

Lexoticstylez02

My AT&T page says that they can't retrive my records due a recent change in my rate plan even though I didn't change anything.. I still have the same exact minute plan and text plan, the only thing that changed was obviously the data plan. Grr, I can't even see how many minutes I have left for this month!!

10. alexmarchuk macrumors 6502a

alexmarchuk

I get this message for my "Data" tab and I just upgraded from the iPhone to iPhone 3G it could be because of the $10 more, but that's not right...

[​IMG]

11. newyorksole macrumors 68020

I'm in the same boat as you. I changed my plan in june and 3 weeks later that message came up and now I can't see my minutes or any usage until August 4.