Check your order status. Looks like Apple is pushing up shipment dates!

terminator-jq

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 25, 2012
Just a heads up to those who preordered an X last night. It looks like the shipping dates are already starting to get pushed up. After fighting with the Apple store app and website, I was originally scheduled for a November 7-10 estimate.

I checked back a few minutes ago and I am now scheduled for a November 3rd shipment. Feels great! Hopefully I’m not the only one.

Also, for those of you who were not able to preorder in time and don’t want to wait 5-6 weeks for a shipment, you should keep an eye on the store pickup option. Many times people will cancel their preorder for one reason or another which frees up a spot for someone else. This is how I was able to get my iPhone 7 on launch day last year.

Lyesenia

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2017
Just a heads up to those who preordered an X last night. It looks like the shipping dates are already starting to get pushed up. After fighting with the Apple store app and website, I was originally scheduled for a November 7-10 estimate.

I checked back a few minutes ago and I am now scheduled for a November 3rd shipment. Feels great! Hopefully I’m not the only one.

Also, for those of you who were not able to preorder in time and don’t want to wait 5-6 weeks for a shipment, you should keep an eye on the store pickup option. Many times people will cancel their preorder for one reason or another which frees up a spot for someone else. This is how I was able to get my iPhone 7 on launch day last year.
I have one for store pick up and another for shipping in two or three weeks blah

Lyesenia

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2017

I have one for store pick up and another for shipping in two or three weeks blah

DJosche

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2017
I have a 11/17 delivery date, it seems that everyone with 11/10 is getting moved up and everyone else is being kept the same.