CheckMate, a simple checklist application

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by PoliRoy, Apr 17, 2019.

1. PoliRoy macrumors newbie

PoliRoy

Hi everyone, I have created a simple checklist iOS application, CheckMate which was recently released on the App Store. CheckMate was created in 2017. Back then, I was looking for a simple checklist application and I found tonnes of such applications. I have downloaded a few of them to try however I could not find one that suit my need of having categorization of items as most of them require manual indentation to do so.

This triggered the idea of creating my own checklist application. Without any experience or knowledge on Swift Programming, I began by learning through tutorials posted by Apple and those found on the web. The knowledge I gained from these tutorials help me to create my first prototype and eventually into a working CheckMate application.

Being both the developer and also the user, I would sometimes wonder if anyone might also be looking for an application with such feature. As a result, I decided to put it up on App Store and hope to share with people who have such a need.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/checkmate/id1289057822?ls=1&mt=8

2. Nhwhazup macrumors 68020

Nhwhazup

Does it have the ability to share the list with others?

3. PoliRoy thread starter macrumors newbie

PoliRoy

--- Post Merged, Apr 17, 2019 ---
    Hi, nope it does not comes with the ability to share. I think sharing is great feature and I will take into consideration of including it in the future release. Thank you so much for your feedback.

4. PoliRoy thread starter macrumors newbie

PoliRoy

Hi, thank you so much again for your feedback. I have added the ability to share the list in my latest release.

5. it wasnt me macrumors newbie

it wasnt me

Idea: Export the list into either the Todo.txt or the Org mode plain text format for easy interoperability on many platforms.

6. PoliRoy thread starter macrumors newbie

PoliRoy

Thank you so much for sharing, I will take this into consideration.