Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jacjac3, Feb 26, 2008.
Cheers to another x months waiting for Monteniva!
how long do we have to wait?!?!
And don't forget another X months after that waiting for Nehalem.
There will always be people who want to wait for the "next" update. The new models released today will be strong sellers as many have been waiting for the update.
I tip my hat to those who decide to wait for the next revision as I wouldn't be able to do it.
Here we go again...
The internals etc on this laptop are not bad, but the lack of any great redesign is completely dissapointing, so I guess I will be waiting for the redesign, or, horror of horrors, be looking at what the competition offers in the pro laptop market.
I agree, there's always a next thing, and it's always a few months away, and it's always hard to wait.
But seriously people, just buy the computer or don't.
PS. Complaining doesn't make the releases come any sooner. If you're really worried just do what Cartman did when he couldn't wait for the Wii.
I agree i was looking forward to a new keyboard or at least a little change in looks. But i dont think i could wait for another x months when there MAY BE a change in looks.
umm from what i understand montinevia is peynrns with a new chipset ect... and willnot afect apple products that use their own. I may be wrong...as im just parroting what i have heard
Here's an overview:
i've been waiting for 7+ months so no, a
- case change (ooo looks different...the point?)
- bluray (sure in a few months BD-R's will drop in price...right right?!?!)
- ssd (get ready to pay 10x more per gig everybody!)
will not entice me to wait ANY LONGER.
I AM GETTING THIS NOW. thanks
I hear in 2011 they'll have the MultiTouch monitors. I'm waiting for those. Oh and a swift kick in the ass.
I'm waiting till Montevina and if there's no case re-design then (which there surely will be due to the fact that you'll see other manufacturers coming out with slimmer designs) then I'll just buy it.
I NEED one by Oct 1st so I'll have no choice!
Personally, waiting for Nehalem plus Montevina. But seriously guys, let's get some maturity. The update hasn't been out for 24 hours, and we're waiting for the next.
The only thing i ask for from this update was a updated case for the laptop and wat do i get? some piss poor speed update. sad. I guess its back to the waiting game for another 6 month for Monteniva to come out.
Has anyone thought of cryostasis as a way of getting one over on the upgrade game?
here we go again
roller coaster ride
the present Penryn Buyers will be like us, the SR rev D buyers in X months time