Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
Check this out.

Chat, rematches, look for friends, change your email/username/password in-app and more!

No this ain't no advertisement, I'm just a fan of this app, enjoying it a lot since I discovered it a couple months ago, and 2.0 brings most of what I wanted.

Rayfire

macrumors 68030
Aug 25, 2008
PNW
Check this out.

Chat, rematches, look for friends, change your email/username/password in-app and more!

No this ain't no advertisement, I'm just a fan of this app, enjoying it a lot since I discovered it a couple months ago, and 2.0 brings most of what I wanted.

+1

I'm an avid love of Chess as well as this app, and when it first got released the developers really are listening, especially to David, he is very helpful. I love this app and looking forward to 2.0

Gokunama

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2008
Looks awesome! I love this app, now all they need is better graphics and a rating system.

WhySoSerious

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2007
Dallas, TX
I agree. I love this game and play it CONSTANTLY. However, they do need to address 2 things, imo.

1. get some better graphics. nothing fancy, but just a nicer board w/ a gloss appearance and some better looking pieces.

2. add a rating system to give players INCENTIVE to win. I hate starting games and the other person just doesn't respond. thus, after 7 days, i get a "win" w/out doing anything. put a rating/point system in like Reversi Online Tournament. it's simple and very effective.

bring on 2.0......looking forward to the above being added later on.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.