Chill out people!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by fadij, Oct 5, 2011.

1. fadij macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Obviously Apple is designing a game changer next year! They can't afford not too! iPhone 6 will be epic! Just like the the iPhone 4

2. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

At Last

Some common sense creeps in to the hysteria!! Couldn't agree more. The thing is though, it's hard to redesign a device completely, we are used to the look and feel of our iPhones and Apple will be taking a big gamble if they stray to far from what we have now.

If it looked like a Blackberry would you want one? I know I wouldn't. I will get the newbie but only really because I get a big discount on it.....If I was going to pay full price? I'd stick with my 4!

3. boss.king macrumors 68040

boss.king

Isn't that what people said last time? ;)

4. ap3604 macrumors 68000

Whatever you need to tell yourself to make yourself feel better...

Stuff like this is why I'm an agnostic :p

5. admanimal macrumors 68040

One thing is for sure: whatever the phone is like next year, a lot of people on Macrumors will hate it, be outraged, and proclaim it will be the downfall of Apple.

6. joegleur macrumors regular

you're wrong. next year's iPhone will mark the downfall of civilization.

7. FrogTastic macrumors regular

FrogTastic

Im actually so bummed, I feel so cheated for waiting for :apple: to release what is basically a facelift of the iphone 4, if it wasnt, it would be called the iphone 5! Well I didnt wait to upgrade, but as an :apple: user, I waited to see how awesome the new iphone would be.

I cant believe Im sayings this - Galaxy SII, here I come.