China - Exception - IP4S - Huh???? U2?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jackpollard, Oct 12, 2011.

1. jackpollard macrumors newbie

I ordered 2 IP4S's within 2 hours of each other. Long story short; woke @ 2:50am, got a "reservation", went into Apple around 7:30am and completed my order. I also woke @ 6:45am and bought a IP4S straight out.

The reservation order has "Exception" when I look at the UPS site and still in China.!! I called Apple and they say; "it shows to be delivered on Oct 14., everything looks fine" I said, its shows in China! Can it get to me by Friday? "Yes, that's what it shows"

So, being I have to start a thread about my personal minutia, anyone else have this exception?

The other order, in Ky. already!

2. Brazzy macrumors regular

3. jackpollard thread starter macrumors newbie

Comon, someone has to be showing exception for UPS? I called both Apple and UPS and they both say not a problem, it shows Oct 14th?

4. FreakinEurekan macrumors 68040

FreakinEurekan

Lots of other threads with this type of info.

Short answer - it will probably get there Friday. They're more concerned about moving boxes than updating databases. But, if it isn't going to get to you Friday, there is nothing you can do right now to speed it up - so might as well relax & see what happens.

5. jackpollard thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the response. Funny thing, I called UPS, they told me they didn't know what it ment. However, it says still delivered on Oct. 14. I go into the tracking number and the status moved!! To in transit and in Hong Kong!! Coincidence? I know from my other order, it went to Alaska then to Kentucky in 1 day. And there it waits.

6. mikethebigo macrumors 68000

Mine's still in China too. Don't worry. If UPS says delivers by Friday, it will deliver by Friday. These guys know what they're doing, and they've been doing it for quite a while ;)