China Shipping Question

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Ivabign, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Ivabign macrumors 6502

Ivabign

I have a question for those who have ordered more than one item from China.... I ordered one item on the 22nd - it was accepted by China post on the 24th - coming registered mail - no other tracking info available. I ordered another item on the 24th - it was accepted on the 26th and was listed as sorted on the 28th... Since there seems to be a disconnect on the first item - do I have anything to worry about? Or is the tracking info from these sellers (even though I have a registered mail #) hit and miss?

Is there a better place to look up these tracking numbers than USPS? They are coming from different sellers.

Probably should have paid extra - but everyone here seems to get their items in a decent amount of time.

2. hizzaah macrumors 6502

I'm sure they're fine. They wont start being updated regularly until they hit the states. give it a few more days

3. mpossoff macrumors 68020

I import product from China for my business and this is correct.

4. mydcp macrumors newbie

It will take about 9days to arrive the USA via EMS . I often ship items to the USA

5. HKUSP.40 macrumors regular

Took me about 12 days or so. I used this website for tracking, initially:http://www.track-chinapost.com/

But I also checked USPS.com. Once it hit the states then I only used USPS.com to track where it was within the US.

6. foxyfabio macrumors member

They will scan the tracking barcode @ a customs receiving center, most likely in San Francisco if it's from China.

7. kvizzel macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

mine says arrival at office exchange USA

From china... Got there yesterday and hasn't done anything since. USPS still says whatever it said the first time accepted in china.

It shipped the 26th.

8. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

9. al0513 macrumors 6502

You have nothing to worry about. I had something sent from China. Ordered on the 24th-

29th it said it was held in customs..
    30th it said it was released.. Im guessing west coast.
    On the SAME day it was at my house in Texas

10. mark17820 macrumors newbie

my package hasn't been updated since the 19th... should i be worried?

11. Ivabign thread starter macrumors 6502

Ivabign

I still have a registered package rrXXXXXXXcn that only shows accepted 11/24 by China Post - (ordered 11/21)

and another raXXXXXXXcn that says accepted china post 11/26 - preparing for shipment 11/28 (Ordered 11/23)

No changes since 11/28

the track-chinapost doesn't show either of these packages existing - I'll try the second one (packagtrackr)

Cheers

----------

Is that website packagetrackr for real? If so - it is fantastic! It shows much more information than USPS or china post - it even states that my packages may be in the US....

I will definitely bookmark it!

Thank you....

12. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

Yes of course it's real! I too had a package coming from China last month and the china post website Would not accept the tracking number a seller gave me. So after about 5 days I thought the guy was scamming me. So i contacted him and he linked me to the website. It's way better than anything else I've ever used with reguards to tracking, even a companies own website :D

It has a huge list of companies from all over the world and it works :D

13. Chucktownwhat macrumors member

I have purchased a couple single item things from ebay and the both provided shipping. Updates were slow and took about 3 weeks to arrive.

14. vakhus macrumors newbie

Try to track parcel by China Post Track
    Good service to track package from most popular delivery companies

15. jhearty99 macrumors 6502

jhearty99

1. How did you even come across this thread from 6 years ago? and 2. Why did you respond? lol

16. vakhus macrumors newbie

oops. I miss it :rolleyes: