Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bickity

macrumors member
Original poster
May 25, 2007
I keep getting a message "attempt to insert nil value" and can't get out of that loop. In the upper right hand corner under bags it says zero and I imagine that is why the message is popping up. Unfortunately I can not clear it, I have deleted and redownloaded and force quit it and still no luck. Chipotle iPhone support is nonexistent. Any thoughts?

sinsin07

macrumors 68040
Mar 28, 2009

Attachments

• pizza hut.JPG
    pizza hut.JPG
    2 KB · Views: 462

Bickity

macrumors member
Original poster
May 25, 2007
Use the Maps app and find the nearest Chipotle and just go there?

I have changed the location and that doesn't change the bags count from zero. Wish there was a way to wipe all info related to that app and start over.

sinsin07

macrumors 68040
Mar 28, 2009
No No No but you don't understand!! There is an "app for that" and it must be used at all cost even if alternate methods or reason go out the window, otherwise why have an iphone?

Attachments

• iphopne yellow pages.JPG
    iphopne yellow pages.JPG
    4.1 KB · Views: 436

camarobh

macrumors 6502
Jul 17, 2007
San Diego, CA
I keep getting a message "attempt to insert nil value" and can't get out of that loop. In the upper right hand corner under bags it says zero and I imagine that is why the message is popping up. Unfortunately I can not clear it, I have deleted and redownloaded and force quit it and still no luck. Chipotle iPhone support is nonexistent. Any thoughts?

+1

normwood

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2008
In a house...duh!
anyone have any idea who programmed the app?

Weightwatchers! It's a plot to get you to eat more so you become a big tub of goo and have to use their services. Have you ever checked the calorie count on one of those big ass burittos....like 1100-1200 calories.

Steve

gloss

macrumors 601
May 9, 2006
around/about
Weightwatchers! It's a plot to get you to eat more so you become a big tub of goo and have to use their services. Have you ever checked the calorie count on one of those big ass burittos....like 1100-1200 calories.

Steve

Only if you're eating these things three times a day. Small breakfast, large lunch, small dinner, you're good.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.