Hi guys, I screwed up. I spilled chocolate milk on my MackBook. It wasn't very much but enough to turn it off. I took the battery off and let it dry for a couple of days. Now it boots, I didn't check if everything is actually working, I didn't want to warm it up. Now I guess it's necessary to open it and clean it. The point is: do you suggest me to take to an Apple Store or to do it on my own? I guess this is not covered by warranty...and I've been told that when they know what happened they will void my warranty for the future. I'm eager of advice!