Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
You may get better response to your thread with this tip:

How do I get help with a hardware or software problem?
Thread title. Use a thread title that indicates the subject of the thread, not a generic title such as "Need help", so that people who might know the answer will read your thread.
To edit your thread title, click the "Edit" button on your original post, then click "Go Advanced" and you will see where you can edit the thread title.

How to maximise your MacRumors troubleshooting experience

AppleGoat

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2010

Ccrew

macrumors 68020
Feb 28, 2011
It all depends on what you're going to do with it. The base model 13" has a faster processor but weaker graphics and less screen real estate.

Yeah. Faster proc, faster bus speed, faster drive interface.. It's all about what you need.

skier777

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2010
Go to an apple store and try out the 15 and the 13. Its hard for anyone but you to make that call.

HBOC

macrumors 68020
Oct 14, 2008
SLC
Go to an apple store and try out the 15 and the 13. Its hard for anyone but you to make that call.

+1. Weight is all subjective. People say the 15" is not as "portable" as the 13". Do these people carry their laptop like a book? I carry mine in a backpack, lol. People say the same thing about camera bodies. I have no problems hiking with my 1 series Canon, but some people don't like carrying 3LB+ bodies around.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.