Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skippymac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2010
Hampshire, UK
I'm approaching the 500 post mark (this is number 499)! So due in part to me thinking it's a fun idea, and also that I have no imagination, I thought it would be cool to get you guys to choose me an avatar!

It can be related to my name or completely random, I'm open to most things. (Please leave out anything political/nsfw/against forum rules though!)

I'll take the avatar with the most upvotes at the end of this coming Sunday. (in the UK!)

This may be an epic failure but hopefully it won't be! Happy posting! :D

Note to mods/disclaimer: I don't imagine this is against forum rules but if it is I do apologise and please remove the post. I reserve the right to not use any picture that goes against my personal views :p

Goftrey

macrumors 68000
May 20, 2011
Wales, UK
Man I'm creative.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-06-11 at 01.00.05.png
    Screen Shot 2013-06-11 at 01.00.05.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 567

Sital

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2012
New England
I have to say I have no idea what this is... :p

Skippy brand peanut butter on a macintosh apple. Skippy is one of the big brands of peanut butter in the US. I figured it might not be in the UK, but I thought I'd take a chance. Oh well.

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
I have no reason for this choice other than I want to see her picture as often as possible...

Pick the one you like!:D

Attachments

• Ingrid Bargman 2.png
    Ingrid Bargman 2.png
    108 KB · Views: 195
  • INGRID BERGMAN.png
    INGRID BERGMAN.png
    159.6 KB · Views: 208
  • Ingrid Bergman 3.png
    Ingrid Bergman 3.png
    144.1 KB · Views: 164

skippymac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2010
Hampshire, UK
Skippy brand peanut butter on a macintosh apple. Skippy is one of the big brands of peanut butter in the US. I figured it might not be in the UK, but I thought I'd take a chance. Oh well.

Ah I see, well despite my hatred of peanut butter, it's winning the upvote war (by a really long way I might add :rolleyes:).

sunnysweet

macrumors newbie
Apr 17, 2013
I have no reason for this choice other than I want to see her picture as often as possible...

Pick the one you like!:D

She is so beautiful and attractive, I love her very much. Pick it as my wallpaper, thank you :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.