Choose which episodes to synch to ipod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by patp, May 9, 2009.

1. patp Guest

I downloaded season 2 of Battlestar Galactica and want to choose which episodes to transfer to my Ipod Touch. Space is limited (8gb) and I don't want to transfer the entire season, just 3 episodes at a time.

When in Itunes, it only gives you options for synching last 3 or 5 or 10 unwatched. Problem here is it is not going to the beginning of the season, its going to the last 3. now if I select the other option "synch least recent unwatched" it goes way back to season 1.

Can't I just select which episodes to watch? I want to just select 3 episodes at a time, watch them and then remove em and load up the next 3.

I did search the forum but came up with a bunch of unrelated topics, so hence my thread.

2. patp thread starter Guest

never mind. i figured it out. just set synch to manually manage music and videos - doh!

:cool:

3. IronWaffle macrumors regular

IronWaffle

Instead of managing manually, you can check "sync checked items" and only check the episodes you want. That way you don't affect the rest of your syncing.

4. cmcbridejr macrumors 6502a

cmcbridejr

You could always Create A Playlist and drag the episodes you want into the Playlist.