Choppy glitchy forum navigation on ipad

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by mcdj, Oct 10, 2014.

1. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

Anyone else getting wonky forward/back navigation issues on an iPad? My Air on ios 8.02 hangs a bit, and swiping backward often causes the page to go blank white for a second. Not a reload specifically.

Also, if I click a thread at the bottom of a forum page, then swipe back, (after a white flash) it takes me down the page to the thread title I clicked, as expected, but it's choppy. And if I scroll to the top of the page, click a new thread, then swipe backward again, it takes me back to the bottom where the first link I clicked was. Not sure if that's clear.

The site also doesn't like it if I start scrolling down a forum page before it's completely loaded. It often jumps to the the top of the page after the entire page is loaded, regardless of how far down I managed to scroll before it finished loading. Pretty sure it didn't do this until recently.

2. SandboxGeneral Moderator

SandboxGeneral

Staff Member

I can attest that this part has always been this way, long before iOS 8. Its not just MacRumors, I encounter this on many websites that have a lot of content on a single page.