Christmas in June

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Fireman52SFD, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Fireman52SFD macrumors member

Thanks to all the hype from these websites it has the feel of christmas eve. Tomorrow morning we will all wake up and Santa (Steve Jobs) will either be good to us and give us all a wonderful present like a red ryder BB gun(kick ass IPHONE) or a pink bunny suit (only add 3g) and we will all be bummed out and feel we got the shaft. I cannot speak for everyone but i REALLY hope just 3g is not all they add. I seriously doubt that would be it but we never know with Santa (Steve). Everyone go to bed early so we all can wake up and see whats under the tree (WWDC). Hope we are all not let down.

2. vkramer macrumors regular

I celerate hanukkah, do i get 8 presents 2morrow?

and will the subsidy be my hanukkah geld?

3. newyorksole macrumors 68020

I think alot of people are going to be let down honestly, people are expecting Mobile TV, GPS, iChat and more. Also people might be let down by price, availability and other things.

I just hope it all goes well and I can get a 16GB 3G iPhone for $450 or less with Apps Store and new apps loaded with video recorder by the end of this week.

4. PoitNarf macrumors 65816

PoitNarf

5. adamerr macrumors 6502a

adamerr

christmas??
    hallmark holiday :(

STOP ENDORSING IT!! :p

6. JBaker122586 macrumors 65816

Haha, my friend and I have been referring to tomorrow as Christmas for the last week and referring to Jobs as Stevea Claus.

7. Bob Loblaw macrumors regular

Bob Loblaw

Honestly, while I'd like more than 3G (like a front-side camera), I'll really only be disappointed if I have to wait more than one week for it.

8. pscoble macrumors 6502

Well I am just excited as the next guy. However I have a feeling that Steve isn't even going to release the 3g iPhone tomorrow. I doubt that but I'm sorta worried about it. Heh

9. Fireman52SFD thread starter macrumors member

i dont care if its a week or a month i just want it to be a substantial upgrade. Make it worth the money. Better camera doesnt mean much to me cause i cannot tell the diff. between 2meg and 4 or 5 megs. It will be interesting though. MMS would be great. GPS a plus but not a reason to upgrade for me. Thats why i held onto my 1st gen cause if it sucks all the ones who jumped ship will be pissed.

10. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

We should have Christmas in June anyway, too hot in December for the carols to make sense.

Anyhoo, I still don't see why people are all hyped for the WWDC - its not a consumer show. MWSF is more like Christmas, loads of stuff you might not need but you'll want and would punch a baby to get.

WWDC is more like that time you go get a bunch of practical stuff for a new house - nothing ultra exciting for most people but it'll make a huge difference heading into the future.

11. adamerr macrumors 6502a

adamerr

a week, thats ok.
    up to the 20th of June is fine with me.
    but no more then that.
    i live in Oz, so im going to get mine over eBay because i'm impatient, want it to be unlocked and ill have cash from my b'day to pay for it.

it all works for me in the end :D