Christopher Lee, R.I.P.

Thomas Veil

macrumors 68020
Feb 14, 2004
OBJECTIVE reality
Oh, man. Loved him in "The Wicker Man" and the Dracula movies. A true gentleman.

And I only found out a few years ago that he played an uncredited role in the 1960s version of "Ten Little Indians". You know the recorded voice that says, "Ladies and gentlemen, you are charged with the following crimes..."?

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
The Far Horizon
Hellish day today.. :(

Christopher Lee, Ron Moody (the guy who played Fagin in Oliver!), Jazz great Ornette Coleman, and Dusty Rhodes.

R.I.P, all of you.

BL.
Yes, I just spotted that the death of Ron Moody had been announced, (he was excellent in Oliver!) shortly after the death of Christopher Lee had been made public. Thoroughly enjoyed Christopher Lee as an actor - he had an excellent range, and could convey camp and menace with equal conviction.

RIP to them both.

Oh, man. Loved him in "The Wicker Man" and the Dracula movies. A true gentleman.

And I only found out a few years ago that he played an uncredited role in the 1960s version of "Ten Little Indians". You know the recorded voice that says, "Ladies and gentlemen, you are charged with the following crimes..."?
Agree that Christopher Lee was brilliant in 'The Wicker Man' - a stunning movie.

vkd

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2012
The death rate is still 100%, don't think it won't happen to you.

SactoGuy18

macrumors 68030
Sep 11, 2006
Sacramento, CA USA
Christopher Lee literally lived up to the famous advertising tagline, The Most Interesting Man in the World. Fluent in multiple languages and a World War II hero, not only did he have a great career in horror movies, but got himself famous again by play Saruman in the Lord of the Rings movies.