Chrome edges

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by UltraDean, Jul 4, 2007.

1. UltraDean macrumors newbie

On my iphone three of the four chrome edges hang past the case. As a result, those three corners have a slight sharpness to them. The last edge is completely flush so it's smooth to the touch when i run my finger up and down. So far this hasn't caused any problems, but i was curious if other iphones were the same.

2. FeralCat macrumors newbie

Nope, my four edges are all flush with the sides and the glass with no sharp edges.

3. unity macrumors 6502a

I noticed that my chrome ring is not exactly at center too, yet the screen is. Its slight. Also I think this is by design. If you look at the videos, they even show the chrome edge hand over the phone a bit. I think its to provide a little better grip.

[​IMG]

4. UltraDean thread starter macrumors newbie

Although i have the edges, my glass is centered.

5. ipoddin macrumors 6502a

ipoddin

Top right corner of mine isn't flush either. The rest are.

6. Kchino macrumors member

Top right corner of mine hangs just a minuscule amount as well. The rest of the corners are pretty flush. I've noticed that there is also a slight recess in between the glass and the casing on the upper portion of the iPhone. It's not really noticeable unless you stare at it incessantly, like I have been since Friday!