Chrome problem

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by jmfel1926, Jul 21, 2012.

1. jmfel1926 macrumors member

Hello , i have the macbook air 2012 for about 2 weeks. i was using safari for 1 week when i installed chrome. at first i didn't have any problems with flash video. but now when i run a video for example from a facebook post or from youtube i have problems with the sound . it is like having gaps. i played some videos on safari an i had not any problems. i have heard about some issues tha chrome had with flash player. haven't they been solved yet or is it something else?

2. stridemat Moderator

stridemat

Staff Member

Are you running the latest version of flash?

Go here and report back what version of flash you are on.

The newest version is 11.3.300.265

3. jmfel1926 thread starter macrumors member

ok the problem is elsewhere. i played a movie and the sound can't be played. i hear a high beep that pains my ears. 30 minutes ago i runned a ripped version of Garmagedon (1997) game. i think that might have done something to my mac. is there a way to return my mac on the state it was 30 minutes earlier ?

4. stridemat Moderator

stridemat

Staff Member

If you have a back up then yes. Do you have one?

If not it may be a case of uninstalling whatever you installed to try and remove whatever it is that has caused the problem.

5. jmfel1926 thread starter macrumors member

i didn't install anything. i just runned a dmg file. is there a way to see if i intalled anything? what program?