Chronicle 5.0 with Retina Graphics, Notification Center

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by LittleFin, Aug 23, 2012.

1. LittleFin macrumors newbie

Hi guys,

I'm the developer of Chronicle, and we just released a new version with Retina Graphics and Notification Center support.

Chronicle 5.0 is a bill reminder and management app. It allows you to enter your bills and track when they are due.

With notification center support, it reminds you to pay your bills even when it isn’t running. And I set it up so that when you click on a notification it shows the bill's details in the app. When you pay the bill & log the payment the notification goes away until the next month. :)

Try it out and let me know what you think. It's free for up to 4 bills, and is on sale for $9.99 in the Mac App Store for unlimited bills: http://chronicleapp.com

Any feedback or suggestions here would be welcome! I'll about to go post a few promo codes in the code sharing forum as well.

2. fanchee macrumors 6502a

fanchee

I love this app and have been using it since Chronicle 3 (back in Dec of 2009.) I am not affiliated in any way, other than a very satisfied customer.

On a few occasions, I have had reason to contact technical support, and they are extremely responsive and resolved my issues in a timely manner.

I use Chronicle with BusyCal, and it syncs seamlessly without having to open iCal (like it used to require.)

I get notifications on my iPhone when it's time to pay a bill, and am looking forward to this version 5 that adds notification center support.

Love the app!

3. LittleFin thread starter macrumors newbie

4. nuckinfutz macrumors 603

nuckinfutz

5. ScottNWDW macrumors 65816

ScottNWDW

Been using Chronicle for awhile now, since July 2011, and it has been great. The newest version layout looks awesome and with the added sync feature will be great when the iPhone version gets released and when changing Macs. Love it. :)