Cimo Fit Case with kickstand

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by techn9ne, Sep 15, 2014.

1. techn9ne, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2014

techn9ne macrumors member

2. stevejobz macrumors member

I like it its not bad, but lets see how it looks on your phone thats the most important part. How does it feel in the hand with the grip is it good?

3. techn9ne thread starter macrumors member

Actually its not bad at all for the price. Ill post pics up when i put the phone on the case as well for you. But i think it feels good. The black strip going through between the two gold pieces give it a nice grip to hold on to. Nice smooth design no flaws. Well see if it actually fits lol.

4. stevejobz macrumors member

Thanks for the input ill take a look at it as soon as it gets some reviews on Amazon.

5. MareLuce macrumors 6502

Wish it covered the Apple logo.

I don't want to be thief-bait.

With the logo covered, it could be mistaken for an android.

6. techn9ne thread starter macrumors member

Then why are we buying Apple phones? haha Not that im a showoff of my Apple products or anything dont get me wrong.

7. MareLuce macrumors 6502

I buy them to use them, not to show them off.

The last thing I'd want to do in the next 6 months is telegraph that I'm using an iPhone 6 Plus.

8. techn9ne thread starter macrumors member

Lol yea i guess you have a point too.But rest assured if you get insurance it should cover you haha.

9. MareLuce macrumors 6502

I rest assured because I always followed Consumer Reports, etc., advice that extended warranties are a rip-off. I have never bought product insurance from Best Buy, Fry's, Apple, etc.

The total amount my family has saved across all purchases that is now in the "self-insurance" account is now $5,000 plus. Next time I look at the balance I'll say "ha ha" :rolleyes:

If the sales person is insistent, I say, "I decline the insurance / extended warranty. If you offer me this insurance again, I'll walk."

There is a reason why the biggest building in any city is typically the insurance buildings.

10. techn9ne thread starter macrumors member

What exactly is self-insurance and how did you save $5,000? Id love to know. Wont hurt to save $5,000 AT ALL.