cinema display calibrated profiles 24'

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by sziehr, Oct 28, 2009.

1. sziehr macrumors 6502a

I just got a 24' display. Love it amazed. I was wondering if any one had a calibrated profile for it yet. I was looking for a spyder 3 or the like.

2. davegregory macrumors regular

I used the Spyder 3 Pro on the 24". Worked perfectly and it updates the profile as the ambient light changes and the Spyder is plugged in.

3. KidMoe85 macrumors member

http://www.digitalversus.com/article-424.html

This website has a ton of calibration profiles. I'm currently using their calibrated profile for my 24" Cinema Display. There isn't much of a difference compared to the default profile. I believe they use a Lacie Blue Eye Pro for calibration...don't know if that's good or not.

4. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

Each display is different; you can't really just take someone else's color profile and expect it to be perfect.

5. sziehr thread starter macrumors 6502a

not looking for perfection. The spyder 3 is on the xmas list santa i hope is going to bring it to me. I was just trying to see how close it was to accurate. I feel it is very close to accurate i know not perfect. It is not my like my macbook poor thing was so far off that some ones calibrated profile makes it bearable. I can say i am not impressed with some of the displays in some of the new macbook pro 13' series. My aluminum macbook has a deeper richer more accurate color than hers. I only say accurate cause i had some color match prints done for comparison.