Cinema Display Prices Continue to Drop!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Doju, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Doju macrumors 68000

Look at that, the cinema display prices dropped another $100. $200 drop in about a month. :D

I'm picking mine up soon. $999 was a bit crazy, but for $599, included charger, no adapters required and of course the amazing display with the signature Apple aesthetics, that seems like a steal! (The adapter and charger included take a good $100 off as well.)

Anyone else picking one up? I can't wait. :D

http://store.apple.com/us/product/FB382LL/A?mco=MTkwNjc

(On another note, I'm afraid this is hinting a very imminent update. But I don't care, a monitor is a monitor, if I can charge my MacBook, have a USB hub and above all easily hook up my MacBook to an awesome display, not much an update can do to sway me.)

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I think your title should indicate refurb LED displays. ;)

3. mattcube64 macrumors 65816

mattcube64

Hmm.... this means I should be able to find one online, used, for about $500 or less, I'd imagine.

Might have to sell my Dell 24" and use it toward one of these. :p

4. ChrisN macrumors 65816

ChrisN

I remember when I posted something about it being 699 instead of 799 but now at 599 that's awesome but still expensive.

ChrisN

5. CubeHacker macrumors 65816

CubeHacker

Decent price, but it doesn't help any that there are almost no computers you can actually connect it to outside of the Macbook Pro line. Wish they would make an adapter already.

6. MacMini2009 macrumors 68000

MacMini2009

All current Macs except for the White Macbook can connect to the 24in Apple LED Cinema Display.