Cingular's pay-as-you-go questions.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mrat93, May 24, 2007.

1. mrat93 macrumors 65816

mrat93

All these questions are based under the assumption the the rumor posted a few days ago was correct about pay-as-you-go iPhone and "Hybrid" iPhone.

Because most pay-as-you-go phones cost less with a 2 year agreement, do you think there will be the same thing with iPhone?
    Is internet service available on pay-as-you-go phones? How much does it cost (per use, per hour, per day)?

Thanks.

2. Troyte83 macrumors regular

the price of the iPhone without a contract will be 700 and pay as you go will cost 5 dollars a day.

Just kidding i dont know i'd just thought i would mess around.:D

3. kuebby macrumors 68000

kuebby

The price of the iPhone will be exactly the same using the pay as you go model, otherwise they wouldn't have announced the prices. But, if you are going to use data capabilities it will cost much more in monthly fees using the pay as you go.

4. kamiboy macrumors 6502

iPhone with Pay as you go would be awesome.... too awesome....

5. Kamera RAWr macrumors 65816

Kamera RAWr

Having the those plans awhile back, I'm assuming iPhone with pay as you go will be rather expensive, sadly :(

6. elppa macrumors 68040

elppa

Depending on how much you use it of course.

Minute for minute / kb for kb it would.

But if you mainly use wi-fi and occasional calls then it may work out cheaper than paying up front for a minutes you do not need.

This is all academic unless cingular confirm a pay-as-you-go version. Or has that happened already?