Circle Keeps Spinning on top Screen please help

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Dan50, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Dan50 macrumors regular

On the top left side circle keep spinning and doesn't stop and also says item you tried to purchase is no longer available after clicking on update app button where it say pending updates . what should I do?? There's also blue circle next to facebook messenger app icon

Attached Files:

2. eelw macrumors 6502a

eelw

The blue dot indicates recently updated app. But dot for that messenger app, not FB. As for the internet activity spinny thingy, try powering off and on your phone.

3. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

1) the App Store is currently down, that's why it's saying the item is not available. Try to update the apps later

2) the blue dot means that that app was updated

3) try a hard reset to get the data wheel to stop spinning. Hold the home and power button until the phone restarts.

4. Dan50, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2014

Dan50 thread starter macrumors regular

Found out it was a facebook messenger issue because everybody else seems to be having the same issue when they are updating the messenger app. I uninstalled the facebook messenger app and then I just turned my phone off by pressing the power button instead of doing a hard reset, the spinning wheel stopped after I turned off and restarted my phone. Should I still do a hard reset? what should I do?

5. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

No, you're fine.