Citizens One site for upgraders

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by E3BK, Sep 24, 2016.

1. E3BK macrumors 68020

E3BK

This is a question for AUP participants who have upgraded to the iPhone 7 and have already logged into the Citizen's One website at some point for their original loan.

I've tried using my old log in as well as signing up with the new loan number but I get errors. It asks me for the last 4 of my SSN and the amount of my first payment but it says my information does not match. The amount of the first payment is $114.50 and printed on the receipt and I'm quite confident I know the last 4 of my SSN. :(

Is anyone else having trouble logging in to see the new loan?

Screenshot 2016-09-24 08.55.22.png

2. buck1127 macrumors 6502

buck1127

More then likely since it's a new loan you need to create a new log in your old login is tied to your old phone and that loan info

3. E3BK thread starter macrumors 68020

E3BK

I've tried that and still get the same message.

4. buck1127 macrumors 6502

buck1127

May need to call their support line then

5. TheBurgerKing macrumors member

I was able to log into my old loan and then just add the new load to the account. Call them to verify the "1st Payment Amount".

6. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

I was also able to login in to my old account and add the new loan.

7. E3BK, Sep 24, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2016

E3BK thread starter macrumors 68020

E3BK

Yeah, there's definitely something wrong as I'm unable to do this as well. I was finally able to log back in with my original account when the CS rep reset my password because the old one was not working for some reason. I tried adding a new loan and same error. I've tried with my original 1st payment amount. I've tried with the new 1st payment amount. Always same error.

Called back in to Citizen's One and the new CS Rep is saying I need to register a NEW account, which is contradictory to a) what the other rep said b) common sense and c) what other users have been doing by just adding a loan.

So I'm on hold again now and having the problem escalated......fun times on a Saturday.

UPDATE: They asked me to try logging in and adding the new loan on Chrome - I thought that was hilarious but the CS Rep didn't understand why I thought it was funny/ironic.

Also, a "technical support rep" is supposed to call me back in 24-48 hours.