Citrix Receiver App - Free Business App

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by johnsonlongman, Mar 22, 2012.

1. johnsonlongman macrumors member

For Similar Free Apps & Games Updates Refer This Link - Whatsfreeinios

Citrix Receiver App

Citrix has come out with a new free application, its more secured application to use on your gadgets. If your company uses citrix to host application, you can check mail, review documents, and alter in to project dashboard approve expense from your iPad devices or any other devices. Just contact help desk for the url to set up an receiver.
    If in your company doesn’t citrix yet, then install citrix receiver and try a demo of virtual environments.

[​IMG]

Uses of this citrix receiver app
    You can access your application & windows desktop at your office, home or any were you travel.
    Move desktop to your smart phone.
    Whats new on this app is
    Fix to enable alphanumeric input on the iPhone when entering an RSA secure ID PIN.

App Link:

2. griefrev macrumors member

I've been using it on my iPad for some time now and it's a great help to access my desktop and our EMR software. However, today I received an update message from the App Store that an update was available. When I tried to update the app, I got a message stating that "The item you tried to buy is no longer available."
    Why would the App Store send an update for the app and then delete it from the store?

3. griefrev macrumors member

I tried again later and the app had reappeared in the App Store and the update loaded.