Clarifi case for 1st generation iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by badlydrawnboy, Mar 24, 2009.

1. badlydrawnboy macrumors 65816

I really need something like the Clarifi case for my iPhone. However, that case is only compatible with the 3G, and I have a 1st gen. iPhone. Does anyone know of a similar case for the older iPhone?

2. Demosthenes427 macrumors regular

Trust me, the Clarifi isn't worth it. It hugs the iPhone so tightly that it will not fit if a screen protector is applied to the screen. I had major problems with the screen protector being pushed inwards (and therefore pressing on the screen) and peeling off from the edges of the two pieces because it's being hugged so tightly.

Not worth it, trust me.

3. lindsayanng macrumors 68000

lindsayanng

Really? Because I JUST got my clarify see from tiffin directly and it's PERFECT. It's not too tight that it's hard to get on and off but tight enough that it stays put when you slide onthe bottom. I LOVE this case and the price is rich on. Oh and the lens works. Clarifies print close up.

I want to be one for y hubbys original iPhone. Go to griffin.com and look. That's what I'm gonna do

4. badlydrawnboy thread starter macrumors 65816

I talked to Griffin. They don't have any plans to make one for the 1st gen iPhone. He did say they make decisions based on customer requests, so please do email them. Maybe we'll tip the balance.

5. lindsayanng macrumors 68000

lindsayanng

yea I definitely will call. What was the number you called?

Oh and for the record, it's griffintechnology.com

Just got back from there