Clarification on purchasing Apple Watch

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Titaren41k, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Titaren41k macrumors newbie

I got really confused. So obviously pre-ordering Apple Watch will lead me to having to wait till July at best and buying it in store is probably gonna be available in July, but when is it possible to make a reservation to buy it in store, like they did with iPhone 6/6 Plus? Apologies if this was previously resolved or clarified anywhere else...

2. dylman macrumors regular

dylman

Nobody knows. We're through the looking glass here.

3. rossy100 macrumors regular

Currently ALL orders have to be placed via the online store. Brick and mortar stores will not be carrying any stock for the foreseeable future. Even if you have a try on appointment you will still be directed to place order via online store. And when the stores do eventually receive stock (maybe June/July at earliest), that will likely mean online stock is also more readily available.

4. LowesChevy48 macrumors member

LowesChevy48

5. shandyman Suspended

Once the initial launch period has ended, as that's when online exclusivity ends, which is when Apple decides, but I would guess June/July.

6. Titaren41k thread starter macrumors newbie

Alright, thanks for the info... Quite annoying that they haven't managed to make enough supplies. I guess no :apple: Watch for me until mid-September:( Luckily I still have a chance for buying it, unlike other Ukrainians, since in Ukraine it's impossible to buy it... It's either unavailable, or available at an extremely high prices that are at least 50% higher than the original ones