Clarification on the DixieDean thing

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by MrPencil, Sep 18, 2009.

1. MrPencil macrumors newbie

Hi all... I've just found out about what went on here recently and I want to help you all understand what has occurred.

Well played Mr Murray and Mr Petrie et all... Got to say that's a great rinse little fellas!!!

The guys that invaded your forum for no apparent reason come from a forum that they set up all by themselves... Yes. Believe me.... some of them had a few brain cells left to work out how to use a PC... www.forumsport.co.uk

They were booted from another forum earlier this year for this kind of stuff and it's clear they are now getting bored in their own playroom.

If an admin wants to contact me for names and addresses of the forum owner(s) then I'd be happy to oblige. Just PM me.

Personally I think there's no need for that... I'm sure you all can see how sad these so called adults really are and we can leave it at that.

I wholeheartedly apologise for the posts you have had to read on a forum that has no need for this sort of thing.

Thanks and as I said... PM if you want.

The Genuine DixieDean

Have a Great weekend

Rich

2. NC MacGuy macrumors 603

NC MacGuy

Their crap thread got canned rather quickly and I'm sure the ever diligent mods here will can their accounts too if they get over exuberant in nonsense posts.

The MR Mod. dude/dudettes don't play.;)

3. MrPencil thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm sure the mods here have already done so... I just wanted to clarify things.

They know me as an experienced and enthusiastic Mac user and so chose here to 'have some fun'.

Apologies to all again...

Rich