Classic Buckle w/SG Sport?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Cnasty, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Cnasty macrumors 68020

Cnasty

I sold my first AW about a year ago and now just got back into it with a Series 1 that I am picking up today. I am excited to see the improvements and see how Watch OS3 has improved the device as well as the new processor.

With that being said, I was looking at MixYourWatch.com and loved some of the classic buckle combos with the SG Sport but when going to Apple they arent there.

Has Apple removed the gray, midnight blue and red from their classic buckle lineups????

Also, what is the consensus on the closest looking to the classic buckle 3rd party if anyone has used?

I was hoping to get the gray leather and midnight blue classic buckle the most but seems Apple doesn't carry them anymore. :(

2. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Whatever Apple has on their website listed for bands, is all they have at this point. They have axed quite a few of the sport bands and leather bands these last few months. They usually remove them silently without announcing them.

Your best hope would be searching eBay for someone who is selling a fairly used good band or a brand-new one.

3. Cnasty thread starter macrumors 68020

Cnasty

That's so disappointing to hear! I remember the gray and midnight blue being in high demand so I thought they would stick around. Their leather selection now is pretty lackluster.

Thanks for the info.

4. SoN1NjA macrumors 65816

SoN1NjA

Look online, or wait when they come back

The reason they remove certain bands and add them back in and out is because they're out of season, say the Marigold band, its not a Winter color, hence why it is no longer for sale. It should come back, whenever Apple thinks it's right.

5. Cnasty thread starter macrumors 68020

Cnasty

I feel the gray is a winter color so I hope you are right about some of them returning.

The variety right now is very meager on options on the Apple site outside of the sport band which I dislike very much.

6. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

I have to disagree with you on this. Typically, once Apple removes various colors or bands, they're not likely reintroduced later on. There of been dozens and dozens of bands that have been released since the debut of the Apple Watch, that have never returned. More specifically, leather bands and sport band colors.

Usually, Apple will introduce new colors and make way for new inventory debuting later on.

7. SoN1NjA macrumors 65816

SoN1NjA

I've seen a few Classic Buckles and Leather Loops in and out

Wish Apple would make old bands online exclusive, so it doesn't take retail space up, and we can still purchase our favorite colors

8. Cnasty thread starter macrumors 68020

Cnasty

I agree. Their current selection is very thin and seems they have a million sport band options which I am not a fan of.