Classy Feminine iPhone case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by cainnovacaine, Jan 17, 2012.

1. cainnovacaine macrumors regular

cainnovacaine

I wanted to pick up my girlfriend an iPhone case that wasn't too masculine for her phone. She often places it open ended into her purse so I would prefer some sort of wallet fold or flip up or down screen protector. What do you or your wives or girlfriends use?

Please no pink or girlish cases.

Thanks

2. miss.manson macrumors 6502a

miss.manson

I'm confused. You ask for a feminine case but nothing pink or girlish. Makes no sense.

3. TwinCitiesJHawk macrumors 6502

TwinCitiesJHawk

Go to the apple store and you'll find some michael kor's clutches and kate spade style cases.

4. cainnovacaine thread starter macrumors regular

cainnovacaine

It makes perfect sense if you can separate girls from women. If you can't, don't reply because I'm sure other people know what I'm talking about.

5. HERO XXL macrumors regular

I'm always on the lookout for similiar cases for my wife as well--I've come across quite a few--as someone mentioned--there are a few in the Apple Store that my wife was fond of--made by Sena & Michael Kors. If you have the apple store app you can read the reviews. I just ordered one from case mate that I KNOW she'll love--just in time for Valentines Day--the "Kayla Phone Wallet"--which has all the features the ladies like--you know. Check websites such as Nordstoms and the like for a wide selection--you're sure to find something that she'll be fond of, I'm sure.