Clean, slim, soft case with covered bottom

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by rumorman69, Sep 20, 2014.

1. rumorman69 macrumors regular

I'm looking for a new case for my iPhone 6. I currently have this:
    [​IMG]

For some reason it's not sold on spigen.com - I only see it on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LL5DV9U/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I really like it, but I want one that's a little cleaner, without the little dimples. The Leather and Silicone iPhone 6 cases are almost perfect - the only thing I don't like is the open bottom. Is there any case you can recommend? I'd like it to have these qualities:

-Covered top and bottom
    -Clean
    -Not bulky
    -Softish on the inside

Thanks!

2. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

Take a look at the mini suit kinnect: http://www.amazon.com/Minisuit-Kinn...03750&sr=8-13&keywords=minisuit+case+iPhone+6

It's a couple $ less on eBay. I bought it as a "temp" but it's a nice case for under $10 shipped, certainly as nice as some of the junk Best Buy is selling for $30.

My only problem with the case is that the lip stops at the curve of the glass. I need something more protective myself b/c I hold my phone when I run. If I should trip over uneven sidewalk (has happened because I'm that coordinated) the corners take the brunt of the fall.

3. Ashtar macrumors regular

They sell it on Spigen.com. I just went there and saw it.

Anyway, I have ordered one as well. Would you mind posting pics of it with the phone in it? Someone posted the clear one, but i want to see the black. thanks.

4. rumorman69 thread starter macrumors regular

You're right, I hadn't seen it before because they use a different name on Amazon and use a transparent case on the main product page. Anyway, I might be able to post pics tonight when I get back home, but I don't have a good camera, other than the iPhone 6 itself - my other option is using my iPad Mini.

Does anyone have any slim, clean case recommendations?