Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JayLenochiniMac

macrumors G5
Nov 7, 2007
New Sanfrakota
Lol. In all seriousness they could've forgotten to specify if certain models come with one while others don't as we saw in the SS Link unboxing.

Or they could have decided to ditch it entirely for all the production units.

If it's just the link bracelet that has the supplied cleaning cloth, all they need to do is change the wording to "included cloth (if supplied) or…." in the Apple support documents. Perhaps it's intended for cleaning the link bracelet band itself, whereas the other bands (Sport, leather and Milanese loop) don't need it as much.

RichiMac

macrumors regular
Dec 14, 2012
SoCal
check your iPhone box

since it has to be paired with an iPhone, maybe they figured everyone already had a cloth. :cool::apple:

andrewpturko

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2012
Or they could have decided to ditch it entirely for all the production units.

If it's just the link bracelet that has the supplied cleaning cloth, all they need to do is change the wording to "included cloth (if supplied) or…." in the Apple support documents. Perhaps it's intended for cleaning the link bracelet band itself, whereas the other bands (Sport, leather and Milanese loop) don't need it as much.

Yep.

Tiles2222

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2015
No joke. They asked for my order number, put me on hold for a couple minutes, then told me they'd send one right away. Simple.

jabij1

macrumors member
Oct 6, 2012
The part about an included cloth has been removed from the support docs. Google cache shows it, but if you load up the page it's gone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.