Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ajchapinjr.com

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 18, 2007
Hey all,
I have a white MacBook, I've had it for about a year now...

I bought an iSkin and have kept the keys in great condition but I've noticed over the time that it's slowly become slightly dis-colored on the area where your palms rest.

Anyone know any tricks on cleaning this really well? I've tried a few different products and nothing I've tried works all that well.

Thanks

imfrog2002

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2007
Really? I do data entry and my problem is the area just next to the tab key. *tries a magic eraser* I'll get back to you on how well it works. :D

elcid

macrumors 6502
May 5, 2007
What about the screen? I have tried almost everything but they all seem to leave a streak. You tell me magic eraser and I think your going nuts. :)

cogsinister

macrumors 6502a
Aug 24, 2006
Fredericton NB Canada
What about the screen? I have tried almost everything but they all seem to leave a streak. You tell me magic eraser and I think your going nuts. :)

I just use a damp clean cotton cloth with just warm water on it, followed right away with a clean very dry cotton cloth to take off the streaks.......works for me.....i even do the case of my MB in the same way.......

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.