Clear All in Notification Center

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by Ddyracer, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Ddyracer macrumors 68000

Ddyracer

First off, there is a workaround, you can uncheck "show in NC" for every app that you don't want to see it in. My guess is you will still see it for the app store. I know you can also use Alerts and then just uncheck everything once again so you won't miss any notifications and you won't have pesky items in NC.

All I want is to clear everything instead of having to hit an x for each app. Quite a humble request, hopefully Apple will put it in.

What do you guys think? Stupid idea? I could live without it, it's just more flexibility for me.

2. kristoffer4 macrumors 6502a

kristoffer4

I would love this both in OS X and ios! :)

3. GrandPhrase macrumors 6502

This is ever so slightly off topic, but I hope they introduce an expand/collapse to the notifications under the specific app when you click on the app subject/title/name in NC.

Of course we can live without this, but a plus never hurts. Do you guys believe this will happen by iOS 7 final?

4. Ddyracer thread starter macrumors 68000

Ddyracer

I don't understand, what do you mean?

5. GrandPhrase macrumors 6502

If you look at the attached pic - for example if you were to click the Soundcloud bar or the Twitter bar, the notifications for that app would slide up and all disappear behind the bar.

Click the bar again and the notifications would slide back down.

This would be a plus if you want to temporarily hide some notifications without actually clearing them if you have a ton that you want to go past to reach a notification all the way at the bottom or just to hide some clutter momentarily.

Attached Files:

6. Ddyracer thread starter macrumors 68000

Ddyracer

Ah i get it now.