Clear skin for Apple TV?

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by Meltdownblitz, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

I'm looking for a clear skin for Apple TV to protect it. Does anyone know any that are available? Thanks.

2. Meltdownblitz thread starter macrumors 65816

3. mic j macrumors 68030

I almost choked when I seen your post...lol!!!!

4. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

5. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

From WHAT, pray tell, does one need to protect a stationary Apple TV? :confused:

6. Meltdownblitz thread starter macrumors 65816

You are a genius. Thank you lol. I thought I searched eBay, I always do. I guess this time I didn't. Thank you for the find. However it is a little expensive though... Hmm not sure.

What do all of you use to protect your Apple TV?

----------

Oh and yes because I'm anal and I want to keep it scratch free because I just got it and I plan on carrying it in my bag when I travel.

7. paulrbeers macrumors 68040

You realize this is a $99 item right? When traveling, wrap it in a piece of clothing or something. This isn't a laptop or iPad that you are going to be interacting with directly that you would be scratching or spilling on to. 99% of the time it is going to be sitting next to a tv and you interact with it with a remote. When you travel, just wrap it in something. That's it. It's more likely to get dusty than scratched. A $1 wash cloth and a 10 cent rubber band will protect it in travel.

8. zachlegomaniac, Apr 21, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2013

zachlegomaniac macrumors 6502a

zachlegomaniac

I think the OP just wants a suggestion. Not a bunch of sass. ....The zip loc was great though:)