All iPads Clear Skin for back of iPad - Ghost Armor

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by bizzy045, Nov 18, 2013.

1. bizzy045 macrumors 6502

bizzy045

I have seen others try bse, zag, skinami, etc but to me ghost armor is the best. It give full protection except some very minor spots (see attached pics). I had them professionally install it and it came out perfect. If you're on the fence, ghost armor is the way to go. I have full body protection and also use a Smart Cover.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. JNGold macrumors 6502a

JNGold

I love GA and have used them for several generations of iPhone and iPad. However, the one *bad* thing, especially on the iPad is that they tend to peel rather quickly (after a month or two) due to the rounded corners, even with the professional kiosk installs. I found myself going back several times to have a new one put on and while their return and re-install policy is rock solid, it does tend to become a PIA after awhile.

3. bizzy045 thread starter macrumors 6502

bizzy045

That happens with my iPhone so I stopped using it for that but on every iPad my wife and I have had has always used GA with no peeling on the corners.

4. mike1111, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2013

mike1111 macrumors member

[​IMG]

I don't know... coverage seems to be way worse than with BestSkinEver:

[​IMG]
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=18380186&postcount=60

5. kalt macrumors regular

I love these for the back. I get a few skinomi ones at amazon for a few bucks each and replace them every 4-6 months when they start to peel at the corners. I love how the iPad is still thin, as well as the rubbery tacky grip they provide. And the back won't get scratched with these. They are a bitch to get on even and without dust.