Clear TPU cases

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by j-a-x, Mar 29, 2011.

1. j-a-x macrumors 65816

j-a-x

What I really want is a clear TPU case that I could modify to work with the Smart Cover. I know people are modifying TPU cases by cutting out the side so the hinge fits. But most of what I am seeing is TPU cases with ugly designs like concentric circles or wave patterns or opaque cases.

What I really want is a plain transparent TPU case that won't take away from the design of the iPad 2 too much. Does anybody know of any place to get one of those? There were some Targus cases on eBay that were plain clear TPU but they are all sold out.

thanks!

2. egonpax macrumors 6502

3. j-a-x thread starter macrumors 65816

j-a-x

4. richlee111 macrumors regular

+1 I have been using it now for a couple of weeks and I really like it. Yea, its true that some people feel that it is "cheap," but I disagree. It actually feels nice for me. Also, the extra 2-3mm of cushion that the skin provides is more protection:)

5. onep macrumors newbie

I actually just gotten the Screen protector from HHI as well, since every one says the item seem to be quite well I am going to give this one a try as well because the price really is quite tempting lol. Thanks for the suggestions.