Clear/Transparent Dock

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by KeegM480, Nov 18, 2013.

1. KeegM480 macrumors 6502a

KeegM480

My DockMod trial is up and I really dont want to buy it :p
    Anybody found a way to make the dock completely clear/invisible? I had a really cool iOS 7 replica but it looks stupid with the Dock in it.

Thanks!

2. CodeMe macrumors newbie

Yes Pay for it & Support the Developers :)

Or Either Back up your dock folder & edit it your sen....

3. fisherking macrumors 601

fisherking

exactly. buy dockmod, support the developer AND get what u want...a good deal all around.

4. Sital macrumors 68000

Sital

Just buy it. You might not want to pay for it now, but down the road when you are enjoying your transparent dock (or any other kind), you'll be glad you did. So far I only use it for the black dock (in free mode), but I'm still going to buy it.

5. KeegM480 thread starter macrumors 6502a

KeegM480

Would love to support the developer, but Im just going to stick with the standard dock, not worth it to me. Its great for someone that really wants it but I dont that bad.

6. 82asmdf203 macrumors member

C'mon dude! Just cancel that trip to the chinese buffet for one week and support the developer. Totally transparent is so nice and your belly will thank you! :p

7. Benjamin99 macrumors member

obviously you wouldn't "love to" or you'd do it ;)

8. KeegM480 thread starter macrumors 6502a

KeegM480

Ew. Chinese Buffet? Don't even try messing with my Starbucks :p

My main issue is PayPal, I don't use it, it would be something I would do if I could mail a check.

9. 82asmdf203 macrumors member

Yeah, I know what you mean. I HATED PayPal until I absolutely had to have it to continue development of DockMod. That's the only reason I created a Paypal account. Registration couldn't be easier, almost as easy as Google Wallet. It's a one-time only deal where all you enter are your credentials. There's no spam and no reminders to pay for stuff you don't need.

I am only a supporter and not affiliated with the developer in any way shape or form. I am only looking to support DockMod and acquire favor for future versions if he/she would send them to me to evaluate. :p