Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kayan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2010
CA
I have just installed the Sara 0.2 (Siri-like JB app) and it keeps crashing on me when I use it. I think the problem is that I enabled a certain setting that I would really like to undo, however, I can't access the settings without the app crashing. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app, but whenever I reinstall the app and open it, the setting is already pre-configured to what I changed it to before. How is this? Is there anyway to completely remove the app and it's previous settings so that I can try to debug this problem more?

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
Maybe after you delete the app, you can try running iCleaner. Maybe that'll get rid of the leftover settings files from Sara.

stephen1108

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2007
iCleaner made my device run MISERABLY after every time I used it. I don't trust it. But some people have had better experiences using it than I have. It's what I was looking for, but wasn't performing like I hoped.

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
I run it once a month on its "default" settings and have never had a problem. If you start messing with the settings and you don't know what you're doing, you are in for a world of hurt. But the default settings is very straightforward and shouldn't harm anything.

fsck-y dingo

macrumors 65816
Jun 14, 2009
If you have springtomize 2 you can going to Settings/Springtomize/More/Settings Files and delete the .plist file.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.