Clearing up pre-orders with Jump!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Kohkane, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Kohkane, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2014

Kohkane macrumors 6502a

So after some digging and talking to multiple supervisors.
    You can pre-order using Jump! You'll need to send the phone back within 14 days or you will be charged for the phone, if the phone does not meet the conditions agreed upon for jump, you will be charged. .
    T-mobile will have pre-orders open at the same time as everyone else AND you have the option to have it shipped to the store to pick up OR shipped to your home.

So for clarification:

If you plan on upgrading with Jump! You can

at 2:01 central time (for me) the landing page will have a pre order button, you'll click that and follow the directions.

2. Itskorbitch! macrumors regular

Thanks! Have you upgraded with Jump ever? Do we just stay logged into the account? did they tell you what info you'll need available?

3. Kohkane thread starter macrumors 6502a

This would be my first time pre ordering with Jump! My plan is to just stay logged into my account and hope everything goes smoothly. You'll need to enter your credit information, and your billing address for T-Mobile has to match the address of whatever card you use.

4. janee24 macrumors member

quick question do you know the pricing for the Iphone when preordering with tmobile Jump program