Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pandamonia

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 15, 2009
Lion killed the most useful app on my mac.

Now my battery seems to be only 3 hours when full, not sure what else is now broken by lion but i hope they update!

I'm using flash frozen now as backup but battery still seems weak..

So far lion is crap.

made everything backwards such as scrolling which i have had to change back, moved all the gestures which i am now used to such as page back and forward.

i really liked clearing my desktop with the 4 finger swipe and thats now GONE.

Battery life has halved for some reason....

why didn't i wait

paulsalter

macrumors 68000
Aug 10, 2008
UK
Lion killed the most useful app on my mac.

Now my battery seems to be only 3 hours when full, not sure what else is now broken by lion but i hope they update!

I'm using flash frozen now as backup but battery still seems weak..

So far lion is crap.

made everything backwards such as scrolling which i have had to change back, moved all the gestures which i am now used to such as page back and forward.

i really liked clearing my desktop with the 4 finger swipe and thats now GONE.

Battery life has halved for some reason....

why didn't i wait

The original click to flash doesnt work

but if you go to the safari menu and chose extensions, click to flash has been added here, that one works fine

Alveezy

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2011
Hawaii
i'm trying to start using Firefox more since it's less of a RAM hog than Safari 5.1, hopefully they fix the ClickToFlash for Safari soon...

Bernard SG

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2010
i'm trying to start using Firefox more since it's less of a RAM hog than Safari 5.1, hopefully they fix the ClickToFlash for Safari soon...

Download the click2flash extension as linked above.
It definitely works on Safari 5.1 and Lion.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.