Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

betaphi

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 23, 2014
Hello everybody,

I'm the developer of Climate Earth 3D, a brand new HD visualization of global weather conditions with forecasts generated by supercomputers and data updated every three hours, presented in a way never seen before!

Have a Look at what Climate Earth 3D can do:

For more info and screenshots visit the Webpage: Click!

Also, here is the direct Link to the App Store: Click!

Last edited:

betaphi

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 23, 2014
just realized that the "Live Demo" Link led to the wrong location and changed that.

Sorry guys! :-/

Dr. Lee-vil

macrumors newbie
Nov 22, 2010
App shows nothing

Just a black screen. Tried selecting other layers, different time stamps etc. I know from experience that data sources are sometimes missing, but it doesn't even show the map layer.

iPad Air, IOS 7.0.6

The demo looks nice though :)

betaphi

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 23, 2014
@Dr. Lee-vil: Oh no! Just realized, that this happened.

Don't worry, it will start working after an update I pushed to Apple on Thursday evening. It's all a problem with the server, which is not my own.

With the new Version things will change and Climate Earth 3D will use my own server and things like that will never happen again.

The only problem is that everybody using Climate Earth 3D now has to wait for Apple to approve the update. Be assured that I do anything I can to make that happen as quick as I can!

Best Regards

betaphi

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 23, 2014
Good news: Version 1.1 of Climate Earth 3D was released by Apple a couple of hours ago and now it is fully functional again! :)

Have fun using it!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.