Clock hide from status bar only at home screen

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by darels, Sep 9, 2011.

1. darels macrumors member

Hello, i am using lockinfo plugin "lock weather" at my home screen, it would be perfect except one thing, clock in the status bar straight over plugin clock looks awful, i downloaded status cleaner and removed clock from status bar, but then it becomes uncomfortable when i am not at my home screen as i can't see what time is unless i press home button. Are there any way to remove clock from status bar only at home screen? Thanks

2. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

not that ive seen, from what i know the status bar is 1 status bar so hiding in on one screen would hide it on every screen

3. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I am pretty sure you can, I have LockscreenClockHide and Springtomize, not sure off hand how, but with one or both of these you should be able to hide the clock on the LockScreen or Springboard or both.

4. Dannydid01 macrumors newbie

This may help

I have the same problem and it is annoying but what I do is I use this tweak from this site and it will hide the whole status bar but ONLY on the home screen or lockscreen or In Apps and possibly more but PLEASE check it out, it will help

http://www.badritek.com/2014/01/hid...lock-home-screen-and-notification-center.html

:)

----------

I'm so sorry I sent this late and hopefully I still helped you