Clock out of place

Discussion in 'macOS' started by M@lew, May 9, 2007.

1. M@lew macrumors 68000

M@lew

The clock on my Menu Bar is out of place like so.

[​IMG]

I'm using the DragonyFly Shapeshifter theme with HandelGotD font. Would this be the problem? And is there a way to fix it or should I just stick with it like it is?

iClock doesn't seem to have this problem, so I might use that, but I'm a bit concerned about the amount of RAM it takes up.

2. TBi macrumors 68030

TBi

Hold Command :)apple: ) and then click and drag it with your mouse back to it's original place.

3. M@lew thread starter macrumors 68000

M@lew

I meant that there's a little gap between the top of the clock and the top of the menu bar, so when compared to the other icons, it's out of place.

4. bigandy macrumors G3

bigandy

most likely a bug in the skin you're using- it'd be an idea to inform the developer, who can rectify it in the next release.

5. Billy101 macrumors newbie

Sorry your having problems with that clock. What little I can see of it I like the DragonFly theme. I'm going to have to look for it so I can see more. Looks pretty cool. I like black themes

6. M@lew thread starter macrumors 68000

M@lew

7. epochblue macrumors 68000

epochblue

It's definitely a bug in the ShapeShifter theme you're using. I'd e-mail the developer of the skin and let him know. Make sure to give him the specs of your Mac in the e-mail.