Clockwork Synergy bands @ Best Buy

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by doboy, Nov 9, 2015.

1. doboy macrumors 68000

2. mlovergaard macrumors 6502

mlovergaard

3. L.C.W. macrumors regular

L.C.W.

What's the consensus on CW? Decent stuff or junk? Do they hold up well over time?

Their website allows for more customization and is $2 cheaper for say a Vintage leather strap.

4. ftlum, Dec 13, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2015

ftlum macrumors regular

I am very impressed with the quality of the band I got from the company. I got black leather in the lizard pattern. It's nice and thick-- looks like it'll be very sturdy. The price was great, even without the discount code I used. If I find another style I like from them in the future, I won't hesitate in buying another band from them.

I also ordered a butterfly deployment clasp from eBay and will be adding that to the band when it arrives. Taking the existing buckle off was a little bit of a pain, even with a spring bar removal tool. Next time, I'll ask them if the can make a band with the clasp already on it (they don't show this as an option, so I don't know if they could do that).

5. pdxa4 macrumors 6502

I saw a few Clockwork Synergy bands at a local Best Buy this morning, but pretty limited selection.

6. sheltbt macrumors newbie

I have ordered 2 bands from CW. Ordered a NATO and leather band. Both bands very well made. Adapters where sopt on for the stainless black AW. Customer service is excellent. I had to send the leather band back be cause it was a tad too short. I hate it to because it was a very nice band. They paid postage back.